how do I perform a master reset on my BlackBerry?
reset the device
- open the Menu
- scroll to and select Options
- scroll to and select Security Options
- scroll to and select General Settings
- click the BlackBerry button to show the pop-up menu
- scroll to and select Wipe Device/Wipe handheld
- type the word blackberry to confirm your choice, and press Enter
The screen will show ERASING INFORMATION and the handset will then reboot.
frequently asked questions
how do I cancel 177/277 text alerts? how do I organise contacts in my Orange online address book? how do I back up my contacts using my BlackBerry device? how do I maximise battery life on my BlackBerry? How do I fix a problem with my phone? how do I set up Corporate email on my Blackberry using Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)? how do I use Bluetooth on my Blackberry? how do I change the message centre number on my BlackBerry? how do I copy contacts on my BlackBerry? Blackberry Phones